The month of October is my absolute favorite time of year. I have always loved October, even as a kid, probably because my favorite Holiday is Halloween. Every year, when we were younger my mom would decorate our home with scary decorations and everyone in our family would dress up and go trick or treating. We would always go with our family friends. One of my favorite Halloween memories is trick or treating around the age of 7 and walking up to this house with a man in a gorilla costumes. Yes! He did jump up and scare the life out of me, my brother, Suzanne, and Amy, but it was one of the best memories I have of Halloween.
I wished Ryder shared the same happiness as I do for the Halloween, but right now he is deathly afraid of anything scary. In fact for a few months he couldn't even look at his own shadow. So, for now we are sticking to clean, friendly Halloween fun. I do enjoy taking them to the local pumpkin patches this time of year. Two of my favorite are Spina and Uesugi Farms. Yesterday was a Spina Farms kind of day. He loved the train right and picked out his own pumpkin. Hunter too had a great day with Grandma and mommy pushing him around in his stroller.
I can't wait for Halloween Day, this year I have choosen to dress my whole family up.
No comments:
Post a Comment